Proudly Serving Residential & Commercial Customers Throughout MetroWest MA, Greater Boston & Worcester Areas.
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide food contact surface sanitizer is certified by NSF International – The Public Health and Safety Company (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless – so mild and you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.
Proven effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia,E. coli and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) in testing conducted by certified independent laboratories under GLP conditions submitted to the USEPA. Vital Oxide is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that performs against a wide variety of bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes. It is effective at low concentrations, over a wide pH range.
Vital Oxide eliminates odors completely on a molecular level, not covering them up with masking fragrance or nose numbing chemicals. Effective on tobacco smoke, cooking odors, pet urine, sports equipment.
Vital Oxide has powerful cleaning action that removes organic stains without damage to treated articles, hard or soft surfaces.